Best Android Phones Coming Soon
2011 has been quite a remarkable year for Google’s Android OS and phones that are using the android OS. To be honest, I am a big fan of Android not because of its popularity but its functionality, features and applications. Android has grown in stature quite quickly and to take the advantage of that stature many mobile companies are looking to launch new smart phones with latest Android OS. Let us look at few of the best android phones launching in this month.
1. Samsung Infuse 4G: It’s perfectly good to say this phone is more of a mini tablet than a phone. It has a 4.5 inches screen and has a gorgeous display along with having all the latest features accommodated with Android 2.2 (Froyo) OS.
2. Motorola Atrix 4G: This is one of the most powerful android phones in the market with its dual processor. The only disappointment is its version of Android OS which is still 2.2 while 2.3 has already been available from past three months. However, it contains all those features that one can demand in a latest smart phone.
3. HTC Inspire 4G: HTC Inspire is just like a DROID Incredible from Verizon and it contains all the latest mobile features in it with Android 2.2 (Froyo) OS. You can take advantage of lovely HTC widgets with the HTC’s phone.
4. HTC Thunderbolt: Thunderbolt works on Android 2.2 (Froyo) and has new enhanced camera tools. The special feature of this smart phone is its 4.3 inch LCD display.
5. HTC DROID Incredible 2: Another smart phone from HTC leads the chart of top 5 android smart phones with its amazing features. It has 4 inch display screen and operates on Android 2.2 with 8 MP camera. It has been claimed as one of the best available phone in the market.