Customized Android phones on the market
Have you ever wanted to be able to design your own Android handset, putting into it the hardware features that you want and will use, removing the unnecessary or unwanted ones? Well, I have some good news for you – now you are able to fully customize and choose the parts that you want in your mobile phone.
A small startup called Synapse is experimenting with this idea, letting you individually customize your handset the way you want it. Some of the features are mandatory and you can’t change them:
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) OS
- 1GHz processor
- 4-inch Super Amoled display
- microSD card slot for memory cards up to 32GB
But with these nice features I doubt anyone would like to change them, especially this big nice Super Amoler display. Then, for the rest of the device’s features, you can choose from:
- Radio (3G or 4G, including LTE and WiMAX)
- Camera (including: front and back-facing camera options, up to 12MP and whether or not to include flash)
- Physical or capacitive buttons
- Body color (black or white)
- Working memory
- Built-in memory
- Mobile television built-in
The default setup will cost you only 299EUR which is very good price for a handset with such capabilities. The rest is up to you – the more you put into it, the higher the price will go.